Liabtion. [lahy-bey-shuh n]
- a pouring out of wine or other liquid in honor of a deity. (one for the homies)
- the liquid poured out.
- an intoxicating beverage, as wine, especially when drunk in ceremonial or celebrative situations.
- the action of marking one’s pleasure at an important event or occasion by engaging in enjoyable, typically social, activity.
Libation Celebration. [lahy-bey-shuh n seləˈbrāSHən]
- The first and last Thursday night of every month at littleSpoon, from 6pm- 10pm.
- Scratch cocktails and snacks dominate in a festive setting.
Chef Miles’ October menu features small bites and snacks that offer the best of what the season has to offer. Utilizing locally raised proteins and global inspirations, our new menu of snacks are sure to please every boozing palate. The menu may seem small, but it is mighty!
October Snack Time.
– Grilled Malpeque Oysters/Bloody Mary Butter
– Buttered Brioche Toast /Shrimp/Sriracha Aioli.
– Heirloom Potatoes B&T&F/Bacon/Chive/Cream. (B&T&F= baked, torn and fried)
– Corn Tortillas/Braised Lamb/Sesame Leaf/Scallion/Red Pepper
– Grilled wings/Aji Amarillo Butter.